The Stevie Awards for Women in Business honor women executives, entrepreneurs, and the companies they run – worldwide. The Stevie Awards have been hailed as the world’s premier business awards.
More than 1,200 entries were submitted for consideration in 50 categories, including Best Executive, Best Entrepreneur, and Best Community Involvement Program. I’m pleased to say that I have been listed as a Finalist in the Best Executive – Service Businesses – More Than 2,500 Employees category.
It is humbling to be included in a list of women leaders of this stature! The other finalists are:
- Maria Pardee, President of Global Integration, BT Design
- Gail Donovan, Executive VP & COO, Continuum Health Partners
- Deborah Bothun, U.S. Advisory Leader, PricewaterhouseCoopers’ Entertainment, Media and Communications Practice and Global Convergence Leader, PricewaterhouseCoopers
- Susan St. Ledger, Senior Vice President of the High Tech and Manufacturing Vertical, Salesforce.com
- Lizabeth H. Zlatkus, Executive VP and Chief Financial Officer, The Hartford Financial Services Group, Inc.
- Kathy Pankanin, Area Vice President, VWR International
- Jessie Paul, Chief Marketing Officer, Wipro Technologies
Nicknamed the Stevies for the Greek word “crowned,” winners will be announced during a gala event at the Marriott Marquis hotel in New York on Friday, November 14.
Congratulations, Nina! I shouldn’t be surprised to learn that the other finalists feel pride, as well, in their inclusion in the same league as you.
Enjoy New York – looking forward to hearing how it turns out.
Thanks very much Jim!! I hope to have good news in mid-November. And thanks as always for your continued insights and valuable, thought-provoking writings!
Wow, what an honor! Congratulations and good luck in NYC.
Thanks Dan! 🙂